Ride The Wave

Deciding to start a blog sounds like a good idea until you realize that you need to stay on top of it on a consistent basis and that there are so many people who want to see you fail. Pair with the fact that I work a full-time job, I coach bball every night, and I'm also attempting to kick ass in the mom department. I make no promises. BUT, I'm told this is a good way for the followers of Finley Letters to connect with us so here goes... 

Going into 2018, one of my goals was to really propel Finley Letters into something I felt proud of and to expand its potential. So far, it's January 11 and I'm just finally getting around to it. I figured the best way to start this off is for people to know who the person is behind the pen. As such, here are my 2018 goals/resolutions/whatever we are calling them today: 

1. Not to buy any clothes for the entire year. 
2. No more drinking. At all. Despite my love for Pinot Noir. 
3. Push Finley Letters into its next stage. 
4. Go with the flow in terms of figuring out my next part of life. 
5. Stop reading all of these stupid articles online on "What is Your Love Language" or "The Toddler Years Are Nothing Compared to the Hell Teen Years." 

I work out religiously. I'm sort of an awesome mom with many flaws. I love coaching basketball. And I fully believe everything is happening for a reason in our lives. My ultimate goal is to head to the waves and never leave. 

I plan to use my website space as a place to share my current works, collaborations, and thoughts. 

Be sure to follow Finley Letters on the following platforms: 
Insta: @FinleyLetters
Facebook: www.facebook.com/finleyletters

If any other social media becomes necessary, please don't tell me. I still read books made of paper. 









Comments

Popular Posts